Looking back at 2017, what do we see?
– Inventory is low and getting lower everyday.
– More buyers are back in the market after recovering from a foreclosure or short sale.
– Available homes in Ada County are currently 3/5 brand new homes being built.
– Ada County median home prices are up 8.6% over 2016
– Canyon County median home prices are up 12.5% over 2016
– If no new homes were listed we would run out of available homes in 1.6 months (a balanced market is 6 months)
It’s often thought that you should wait until spring to list your home, however buyers are out shopping now and there is very little inventory for them to look at because of this thinking. This makes an ideal time to get your home sold, properly priced and marketed homes are selling in days! Find out how much your home is worth — clayton.boiserealestatesearch.com/sell.php
#groundhogday #homesellers #sellyourhome #FastAgentNow
🔥The market is Hot Hot🔥! My latest listing got multiple offers and over asking price in just one day.
Buyers are done with their holiday hibernation and are shopping, inventory is still low, interest rates are still low but on the rise⤴. I have heard of homes getting as many as 13 offers in short time.
If you are buying or selling I can help. 😃 Let’s chat 208-996-6507 ~ Clayton Clark ~ Boise Premier Real Estate
#pending #homesold #kunaidaho #kuna #fastagentnow
✨ Just Listed ✨- Better Than New❗
🛏 4 Beds, 🛀 2 Baths, 🏡 2,561 Sqr Ft, 🌎 1/3 Acre
Better than new without the wait! This home sits on a large 1/3 acre corner lot with a great view of Bogus Basin, it is fully landscaped with large trees, has a shed and play set. Inside the home has been upgraded with engineered hardwood, fireplace and granite counter tops. This home has a spacious great-room design, modern styling, a bonus room, an escape-worthy master suite, 4th bedroom can be used as an office and large three car garage with room for all of your toys! Just 8 minutes to the freeway!